Legal form of the organization: non-governmental organization
Address: Skalická 1, 831 01 Bratislava
Date of formation of the organization: 7.12.2004
Bank account number: 2682906959/0200
Main aims of organization
The key task of our organization is to help with identifying intellectually gifted pupils, to provide them with professional consultative services for parents, teachers, children, as well as to prepare both qualified teachers and teaching materials with the use of research results and recent knowledge from this field. Preferred forms of realization of these activities are experts meetings, conferences, workshops as well as every day practice work with gifted pupils.
- Diagnostics, advisory and consultancy activities for children and parents.
- Methodical and supervisory guidance and teaching of teachers.
- Research in the field of intellectual giftedness.
- Activities focused on creation of standards of non-formal education.
- Realization of educational activities, conferences and workshops.
- Processing of research studies, surveys and recent information from conferences.
PhDr. Ľubica Vranková, email@example.com, 0903 221 017
Mgr. Erika Štiefelová, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0948 012 900